YOUR PARTNER FOR STRATEGIC FINANCE
We at Forsite support companies and their stakeholders in the field of value enhancing strategic finance. We assist our clients in matters such as mergers, acquisitions or divestments, (re)financing, investment decisions, business planning, valuations, reporting, shareholder matters, etc.
Each of the Forsite partners has an extensive professional experience, both as "Big 4" financial consultant and as senior executive in positions as CEO, CFO, private equity partner, entrepreneur or investor. Our combined experience spans:
- different industries, both services and manufacturing;
- different sizes or stages of business, from start-ups to large international corporates;
- family owned, private equity owned or public businesses.
This experience gives us the holistic view required to tackle complex matters in support of or on behalf of our clients. That is why we are uniquely positioned to turn a great business idea into a plan, and to assist in the execution towards the desired outcome, mediating between all parties involved.
We pride ourselves of being able and willing to go one step further than the usual “side-line” advisory role and will gladly assist our clients in the actual implementation of our advice and assume both short and long term responsibilities. We are flexible in our approach and will do what it takes to serve our clients best.
Forsite can be contracted:
- on a project basis for advice or execution;
- as an integrated added resource to your management team; or
- for the long term, as an independent member of the board of directors or as a sounding board for management.